Antoree term of class
1. Learning schedule and the duration of each lesson
- The learning schedule will be arranged by the tutors and the learners according to the demand and working schedule of both sides. The learning schedule can be changed during the learning process to fit the most with students and tutors.
- The standard duration for each lesson in Antoree is 1 hour. However, depending on the needs of the tutors or learners, the duration can be adjusted flexibly. For example, the learners can study 0.5 hour or 1.5 hours,..., while Antoree will calculate the duration based on the real learning hours.
2. Lesson Delay
The case regarded as lesson delay: The tutors or the learners are 5-30 minutes late for the agreed learning schedule.
All cases late for the learning hour (tutors or learners) should be informed to Antoree and the other side at least 1 hour before the agreed schedule, if not, applying these following rules:
- The learners showing up late
If the learner is late for the agreed schedule without informing in advance and without the approval from the tutor, the tutor can end the class on time, and the lesson will be calculated as 1 hour like the class duration.
- The tutors showing up late
If the tutor is late for the class from 5-10 minutes without informing in advance and without the approval from the learner, the tutor is required to offer a free 30-minute lesson to the learner.
If the tutor is late for the class from 15-30 minutes without informing in advance and without the approval from the learner, the tutor is required to offer a free 60-minute lesson to the learner.
The cases regarded as the cancellation: The learner or the tutor does not show up at the class during the first 30 minutes according to the agreed schedule.
All cancellation cases (tutor or student) should be informed 2 hours in advance and be approved from the other side, if not, Antoree will apply the following terms:
- The learner cancelling the lesson:
If the learner cancels the lesson without informing in advance, the lesson is still calculated as 1 hour for the tutor, because the tutor still has to spend time for the lesson.
If the learner cancels 2 continuous lessons without informing in advance, the tutor should inform Antoree about this case.
- The tutor cancelling the lesson:
If the tutor cancels the lesson without informing in advance, the tutor will be required to offer the free 2-hour lesson to the learner, because this case not only wastes the learner’s time, but also affects the learning schedule as well as the teaching quality at Antoree.
If the tutor cancels the 2 continuous lessons without informing in advance, the learner should inform Antoree.
4. Course Delay
The cases regarded as course delay: The learner cannot continue learning or the tutor cannot continue teaching from 1 month upwards.
All course delay cases should be reasonable and should be informed to Antoree. As following:
- The learner delaying the course: The learner should inform Antoree at least 1 week in advance. Antoree will reserve the learner’s courses and allow the learner to continue the remaining hours later.
- The tutor delaying the course: The tutor should inform Antoree at least 2 weeks in advance for us to arrange the new tutors for the learners. If the tutor does not inform Antoree as defined time, we will apply the terms in “Antoree Terms of Teaching”.
5. Course Tracking
The course tracking is implemented according to the following guideline: HERE
- The number of learning hours
The tutor is in charge of inputting the number of lessons and the duration of each lesson in Course Tracking. However, the learner need to check and confirm the information frequently. Antoree will base on this information to calculate the real hours of teaching and learning for the tutors and learners.
If the learner has any question related to the number of hours and the duration of each lesson, you need to inform Antoree before 23:59’ on the last day of each month.
If Antoree does not receive any concern before the defined time, the number of hours in that month will be the number of hours that the tutors have filled in.
- Reviews and Evaluation
After each lesson, the learner and the tutor should give the reviews and the evaluation of that lesson:
Evaluation from 1* - 5* (5* is the highest, 1* is the lowest, based on the level of satisfaction), according to the following features:
+ The learning content
+ The teaching method
+ The Internet connection
+ The working attitude
+ The received value
The purpose of the reviews and the evaluation after each lesson:
+ The tutors will know how they teach, what they can do to improve the teaching quality.
+ The learner acknowledge of the current level, what they can do to improve their English skills
+ Antoree can keep track of the lesson’s quality and the improvement of the learner.
Contact Antoree for the necessary cases:
For all cases late for the lesson or cancellation of the lesson, tutors/ learners should inform Antoree in the following ways:
- Hotline: (+84) 969 765 955
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: antoree.cc3 (Antoree Customer Service Center)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAntoree